The first place to check if you can't find your barrel nut is the back of the handguard (see the image below). It is usually pretty hard to see and easily blends in. Loosen the 2 allen bolts and tilt your handguard so the muzzle end is upwards. The barrel nut should slide out.If for some reason you still can't find your barrel nut after following the above steps, click the "Leave us a message" button and we will get you squared away. You can also email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Are your rails compatible with bull barrels?
- Will your rails work with the Ruger AR556?
- Do you ship to Canada?
- Where is my barrel nut / my barrel nut is missing
- What modification is needed to make your handguards work with a billet upper?
- Do you offer rails in FDE or other colors?
- How far back is the cutout on the HWK rail?
- Do you/will you make AR10 (AR-10/308) rails?
- Can I get a custom length handguard?
- Where are your handguards made?