We can't ship directly to Canada, however, a lot of folks have had luck by going through these guys: http://www.borderview.com/. They are basically a middle man who the item gets shipped to and they fill out all the paperwork. Then they ship it to you from their facility. Definitely check them out!
Articles in this section
- Are your rails compatible with bull barrels?
- Will your rails work with the Ruger AR556?
- Do you ship to Canada?
- Where is my barrel nut / my barrel nut is missing
- What modification is needed to make your handguards work with a billet upper?
- Do you offer rails in FDE or other colors?
- How far back is the cutout on the HWK rail?
- Do you/will you make AR10 (AR-10/308) rails?
- Can I get a custom length handguard?
- Where are your handguards made?