Unfortunately, bull barrels combined with their gas blocks are too wide to allow our handguards (1.35" inside diameter) to fit over and will not work. Sorry about that!
Articles in this section
- Are your handguards compatible with the DOLOS system?
- Are your rails compatible with bull barrels?
- Will your rails work with the Ruger AR556?
- Do you ship to Canada?
- Where is my barrel nut / my barrel nut is missing
- What modification is needed to make your handguards work with a billet upper?
- Do you offer rails in FDE or other colors?
- How far back is the cutout on the HWK rail?
- Do you/will you make AR10 (AR-10/308) rails?
- Can I get a custom length handguard?